This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new! TriFuel Heating Technology: The built-in Electric Heating Element adds an additional 5,000 BTU of heat! This heater also features ProCom's Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows this heater the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The built-in Electric Heater produces 5,000 BTU of heat - perfect to take the “chill” out of the room. The built-in Gas Heater provides maximum heat output and will keep you warm during the severe cold winter months. This heater uses Infrared Heat Technology which Heats like the sun and warms people and objects in the room first. This Tri-Fuel Space Heater is the perfect year-round heating option!
• 25,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas
• 24,000 Maximum BTU using Liquid Propane
• 1500 Watts/5,000 Maximum BTU Electric Heating Element
• Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
• Patented TRI-FUEL TECHNOLOGY
• 1 Unit operates off Electricity and Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
• Thermostat Control – Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
• Perfect for living rooms, dens and basements.
• New space saving design!
• Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
• Heat for only pennies an hour.
• Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off.
• No electricity required when using the gas heating method. Keep warm during power outages!
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet required for operating blower and electric heating element.
• Battery Assisted Electric Piezo Ignitor
• High Efficiency Blower Included!
• Wall mounting bracket included!
• PFS certified
• Heater Dimensions: 17.34" H × 28" W × 7.74" D
• Heater Weight: 28.2 lbs
Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude. Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Posted by Bill on December 24th, 2013
very pleased with both product and service had a problem and customer service was prompt in taking care of the problem will be buying another unit shortly
Posted by Unknown on November 12th, 2013
My house is warm and cozy :)