This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new! TriFuel Heating Technology: The built-in Electric Heating Element adds an additional 5,000 BTU of heat! This heater also features ProCom's Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows this heater the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The built-in Electric Heater produces 5,000 BTU of heat - perfect to take the “chill” out of the room. The built-in Gas Heater provides maximum heat output and will keep you warm during the severe cold winter months. This heater uses Infrared Heat Technology which Heats like the sun and warms people and objects in the room first. This Tri-Fuel Space Heater is the perfect year-round heating option!
• 25,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas
• 24,000 Maximum BTU using Liquid Propane
• 1500 Watts/5,000 Maximum BTU Electric Heating Element
• Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
• Patented TRI-FUEL TECHNOLOGY
• 1 Unit operates off Electricity and Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
• Thermostat Control – Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
• Perfect for living rooms, dens and basements.
• New space saving design!
• Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
• Heat for only pennies an hour.
• Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off.
• No electricity required when using the gas heating method. Keep warm during power outages!
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet required for operating blower and electric heating element.
• Battery Assisted Electric Piezo Ignitor
• High Efficiency Blower Included!
• Wall mounting bracket included!
• PFS certified
• Heater Dimensions: 17.34" H × 28" W × 7.74" D
• Heater Weight: 28.2 lbs
This heater can use optional base feet SKU 190006: Click Here For Details
Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude. Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 18 | Next
Posted by jeff on January 17th, 2016
no shortage of heat and performance with this one should have bought 2 of them
Posted by Mel on December 17th, 2015
This unit arrived quickly , the installer from my propane company had no issues with hook up and he said I made a great choice for value and style . Electric heat option provides immediate heat which can be nice , can be switched off. Heater replaced an old bulky model and is streamlined , good ambient heat.
Posted by Unknown on December 14th, 2015
Just installed a week ago--Weather has been too nice to use, but unit looks great and was easy to install and fit on bracket that a confortglow was installed on before--Like the battery pilot lighter --Hooked right up to LP gas line--Was easy to convert from natural to LP and was in good shape for refurbished unit--Like the fan unit, but think I would like one with a remote on fan unit and also to control the electric unit--Don't know how much I will use this feature, but think that would be a good feature---I only hope this unit last as long and as good as the unit I replaced---Good safe units for space unit operations-fast delivery.
Posted by Unknown on December 9th, 2015
WORKS GREAT KEEPS GAS BILL DOWN LOVE IT.
Posted by Unknown on July 26th, 2015
Arrived quick and was easy to assemble out the box. It replaced my 20,000 Btu heater I purchase from Pro Com last year. With this one having a blower and 5000 more btu should be a little more watmer this winter.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 18 | Next