This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new! TriFuel Heating Technology: The built-in Electric Heating Element adds an additional 5,000 BTU of heat! This heater also features ProCom's Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows this heater the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The built-in Electric Heater produces 5,000 BTU of heat - perfect to take the “chill” out of the room. The built-in Gas Heater provides maximum heat output and will keep you warm during the severe cold winter months. This heater uses Infrared Heat Technology which Heats like the sun and warms people and objects in the room first. This Tri-Fuel Space Heater is the perfect year-round heating option!
• 25,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas
• 24,000 Maximum BTU using Liquid Propane
• 1500 Watts/5,000 Maximum BTU Electric Heating Element
• Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
• Patented TRI-FUEL TECHNOLOGY
• 1 Unit operates off Electricity and Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
• Thermostat Control – Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
• Perfect for living rooms, dens and basements.
• New space saving design!
• Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
• Heat for only pennies an hour.
• Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off.
• No electricity required when using the gas heating method. Keep warm during power outages!
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet required for operating blower and electric heating element.
• Battery Assisted Electric Piezo Ignitor
• High Efficiency Blower Included!
• Wall mounting bracket included!
• PFS certified
• Heater Dimensions: 17.34" H × 28" W × 7.74" D
• Heater Weight: 28.2 lbs
This heater can use optional base feet SKU 190006: Click Here For Details
Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude. Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 14 | Next
Posted by Unknown on July 26th, 2015
Arrived quick and was easy to assemble out the box. It replaced my 20,000 Btu heater I purchase from Pro Com last year. With this one having a blower and 5000 more btu should be a little more watmer this winter.
Posted by Ervin on December 17th, 2014
This heater exceeded my expectations! It uses a fraction of the gas that my dual burner log set did, but puts out more heat faster. I highly recomment the heater
Posted by tariq on December 6th, 2014
nice heater work good
Posted by JonP on December 1st, 2014
Hooked it up and it worked just fine. It is much smaller than the 30K unit it replaced. The temp control works fine and is set on 2 or so when it was 15 degrees. It heated a 20-25 room with 10ft ceilings in no time. The electric heater works great but I'm not sure why you would want it with the gas. I did not need a unit this big for the kitchen but the price was too hard to pass up.
4 Stars as all of the panels light up or none light up otherwise I think you could heat a small home with this unit. I also am not sure what type of weather would take the temp set on high. -40 I'm thinking.
Posted by Eric W on November 20th, 2014
Easy to switch to natural gas which is what this house has. Gas has 5 settings and a thermostat to maintain heat but no digital/temperature setting. Blower is either on or off. Electric heater mode is either on or off. Heats up this small single wide nicely though!
Showing reviews 1-5 of 14 | Next