This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new! TriFuel Heating Technology: The built-in Electric Heating Element adds an additional 5,000 BTU of heat! This heater also features ProCom's Patented Dual Fuel Technology which allows this heater the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane. The built-in Electric Heater produces 5,000 BTU of heat - perfect to take the “chill” out of the room. The built-in Gas Heater provides maximum heat output and will keep you warm during the severe cold winter months. This heater uses Infrared Heat Technology which Heats like the sun and warms people and objects in the room first. This Tri-Fuel Space Heater is the perfect year-round heating option!
• 25,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas
• 24,000 Maximum BTU using Liquid Propane
• 1500 Watts/5,000 Maximum BTU Electric Heating Element
• Heats Up To 1,400 Sq. Ft.
• Patented TRI-FUEL TECHNOLOGY
• 1 Unit operates off Electricity and Natural Gas or Liquid Propane.
• Thermostat Control – Allows you to set the thermostat to your ideal comfort level
• Perfect for living rooms, dens and basements.
• New space saving design!
• Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
• Heat for only pennies an hour.
• Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off.
• No electricity required when using the gas heating method. Keep warm during power outages!
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz electrical outlet required for operating blower and electric heating element.
• Battery Assisted Electric Piezo Ignitor
• High Efficiency Blower Included!
• Wall mounting bracket included!
• PFS certified
• Heater Dimensions: 17.34" H × 28" W × 7.74" D
• Heater Weight: 28.2 lbs
This heater can use optional base feet SKU 190006: Click Here For Details
Please Note: This Item Is Not For Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude. Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Showing reviews 1-5 of 10 | Next
Posted by Eric W on November 20th, 2014
Easy to switch to natural gas which is what this house has. Gas has 5 settings and a thermostat to maintain heat but no digital/temperature setting. Blower is either on or off. Electric heater mode is either on or off. Heats up this small single wide nicely though!
Posted by alan stidham on November 16th, 2014
love this heater works very well ; would of gave it 5 stars if the fan had auto cut off. over all great product .
Posted by Pat M on November 13th, 2014
It is now 2° outside and this heater works wonderful. Bought it a couple months ago and just got around to installing it today.I am very pleased with it. The blower is a good option to circulate the air in the room and the electric heat also works very well.
Posted by Tim on November 12th, 2014
Wasn't sure this was going to work for me but so far it as worked just as advertised. So far it hasn't been extremely cold this year but it had been in the thirties and kept my house nice and warm.
Posted by al on October 27th, 2014
great heater for the garage. set up was fast and easy. going to buy another one for my other garage !
Showing reviews 1-5 of 10 | Next