This Duluth Forge Vent-Free Fireplace is simply a beautiful and versatile piece of quality furniture. This Fireplace can live in an antique, modern, bohemian, industrial, minimal, or any other types of homes. The fireplace has been carefully designed and created in a rich golden-brown furniture grade finish with 30% sheen that accents its quality and excellence. Includes many features like remote control functions, Oxygen Depletion Sensor with automatic shut-off, battery assisted piezo ignition, and much more. Using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, the Duluth Forge Ventless Fireplace radiates heat of 26,000 BTU enough to heat 1,350 square feet of space.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU using Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Heats up to 1,350 sq. ft.
- Patented Dual Fuel Technology
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Remote Control Included
- Remote Control Functions: On/Off, Temperature Control
- Chestnut Furniture Grade Mantel Finish - Rich medium to dark golden brown Furniture Grade Finish with 30% Sheen
- Mantel can be installed flat against the wall or placed in the corner of a room. A corner adapter is included
- Mantel features light distressing throughout and burnishing on edges
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Ventless gas fireplace insert
- Dual Precision Ported Ventless gas burner
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Product Dimensions: 41 5/16"W X 41 1/2"H X 15"D
- Add 15" for corner addition to mantel in Depth (included with the mantel)
- Product Weight: 130 lbs.
- Gas Fireplace Model Number: FDF300R
- Fireplace Mantel Model Number: CM300-1
- Some assembly required.
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Vent Free Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.