Bluegrass Living Vent Free Natural Gas Fireplaces are an excellent alternative to traditional wood fireplaces. They can be placed anywhere within your home, since they do not require an outside duct or chimney.
Our state of the art fireplace insert features remote control functions, battery assisted ignition, and much more. These economical, efficient fireplace systems provide your family with the supplemental heat you seek, without skimping on style. The quality craftsmanship of our fireplaces make them the perfect accent for your home.
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
- 26,000 Maximum BTU heats up to 1,350 square feet of living space
- Operates off Natural Gas only
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Dual Precision Ported Ventless gas burner
- Battery assisted Piezo ignition
- Corner Combo: Mantel can be installed flat against the wall or in the corner of a room. Corner adapter is included
- 5 realistic hand painted Ceramic Fiber Logs
- Remote Control
- Heritage Cherry Furniture Grade Mantel Finish
- Gas Fireplace Insert Model#: B300RTN
- Mantel Model#: FBD28-M-HC
- Product Dimensions: 43.5"W x 39.5"H x 15"D
- Some assembly required.
- Blower Sold Separately - Model FIB100
Fireplace Insert Dimensions
Fireplace Mantel Dimensions
What's In the Box
- Fireplace Wood Mantel - Qty. 1
- Ventless Fireplace Insert - Qty. 1
- Ceramic Fiber Log Set - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.