Avenger's propane (LP) convection portable heaters (Trash Can Heaters) feature 360° heating radius, variable heat output, matchless piezo ignition, safety shut-off system, and a 10 ft. hose and regulator. Compact, lightweight and clean burning, these heaters offer quick and efficient hot air distribution. This heater requires no electricity and burns clean with LP gas.
These commercial grade radiant heaters offer a perfect solution for temporary heating jobs such as garages, construction sites, warehouses, agricultural and industrial applications. Liquid Propane Cylinder is not included.<p/p>
SIMPLE TO HOOK UP:
Step 1: Attach regulator to propane tank.
Step 2: Connect hose to heater.
Step 3: Check for leaks.
ADVANTAGES OF PROPANE:
- No messy refueling
- Clean burning
- Low maintenance
- 75,000 - 200,000 BTU/HR
- Heats Up To 4,700 Square Feet Area: 50’ x 94’ x 8’
- Compact, lightweight and clean burning
- Adjustable heat output
- Push-button ignition
- No electricity required
- Collapsible shell design
- 10 ft. hose and regulator included
- LP tank not included
- Not for use in living areas
- Refer to owner's manual before operating
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
Approximate Run Times:
40 Lb Cylinder:
Low 75,000 Btu - 11 Hours
High 200,000 Btu - N/A
100 Lb Cylinder:
Low 75,000 Btu - 28 Hours
High 200,000 Btu - 11 Hours
(2) 100 Lb Cylinders:
Low 75,000 Btu - 57 Hours
High 200,000 Btu - 21.5 Hours
TEMPORARY HEAT FOR: WAREHOUSES, WORKSHOPS, EMERGENCIES & BUILDINGS UNDER CONSTRUCTION.
What's In the Box?
- Portable Heater - Qty. 1
- 10 Foot Hose With Regulator Assembly - Qty. 1
- Hardware Pack - Qty. 1
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.