Whether you want to grill up a steak, sear the perfect ahi tuna, or smoke some meat, the Duluth Forge Kamado Grill is the ideal product for all your outdoor cooking needs.
Our iconic grill features one inch thick ceramic walls which allow for better heat retention and even circulation. The Stainless Steel Dual-Action Top Vent allows for faster starting, searing, and heat adjustment. Equipped with a Bi-Level Cooking Grate, easy to read Stainless Steel thermometer, and Commercial-Grade hardware, you will love cooking in the outdoors with your Kamado Grill
Your Kamado Grill will nest perfectly in our beautiful solid Acacia wood table. Hand-crafted in Vietnam, the Acacia wood’s, naturally weather resistant finish will stand up to the elements. The 40-inch wide table provides plenty of workspace and the lower shelf offers storage for your grilling tools, charcoal, and other grilling essentials. The table is also slatted to reduce sitting water and prevent warping over time.
With its heavy-duty legs and caster wheels, this sturdy table can be easily moved around your patio. Acacia wood provides some of the same natural benefits as teak, including moisture resistance, hardness, and durability; plus, it features a natural wax coating that helps to protect the wood from water and pests, leading to increased durability and reduced risk of rotting, warping, or swelling.
Added Value: Duluth Forge Table Nest is Included!
- Total Cooking Area: 213.7 sq. in. - 1,378 cm2
- Main Grate Diameter: 16.5”
- Overall Diameter: 19”
- Overall Height: 23.5”
- Product Weight: 95.8 lbs.
- Ceramic Thickness: 1”
- Built-In Kamado Grill Smoker
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Bamboo Lid Handle
- One inch thick ceramic walls allow for better heat retention and even heat circulation
- Large Stainless Steel Thermometer is Easy to Read
- Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel Bands, Hinges, Springs & Hardware
- Black Powder Coated Dual-Action Top Vent Allows for Faster Starting, Searing, and Heat Adjustment
- Stainless Steel Bottom Vent
- Porcelain-Coated Steel Cooking Grate with Plate Setter
- Plate Setter works as a heat shield, protecting the food from coming into direct contact with the heat source. Remove the Plate Setter when you want direct heat coal cooking.
- Material: Bamboo, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- 960 Square Inches of Cooking Space!
- Assembled Dimensions: 32" H x 40" W x 24" D
- Antique Grey Outdoor Finish
- Solid Acacia Wood Table
- Acacia table is naturally resistant to insects, decay and outdoor conditions
- 4 Qty. Heavy-duty, Swivel Locking Caster Wheels
- Model#: CT-M-AG
- Some Assembly Required
- Product Weight: 50 lbs.
What's In the Box:
- 18" Cooker Assembly - Qty. 1
- Cooking Grate - Qty. 1
- Charcoal Grate - Qty. 1
- Ash Tray - Qty. 1
- Temperature Gauge - Qty. 1
- Wrench - Qty. 1
- Stainless Steel Hardware Kit - Qty. 1
- Table for 18" Grill - Qty. 1
- Hardware Kit - Qty. 1
This Product Is Shipped Via Truck Freight
Truck Freight Shipments: All truck freight shipments require a customer contact telephone number when the order is placed. The freight carrier will contact you via telephone to make a delivery appointment. The customer is responsible to unload the truck freight shipments. For your convenience, a lift-gate service is included, which lowers the products to the ground.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.