ProCom's Portable Kerosene Heaters provide a high levels of output by circulating heat throughout an entire area.
Commercial grade forced air heaters are made with long lasting industrial grade components. These heaters include exclusive patented ProCom Heating features and operate off Kerosene Fuel, #1 & #2 Diesel Fuel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 Fuel and Jet A Fuel.
This is a heavy duty heater for dry walling, curing concrete, loading docks, brick and block laying, remodeling, automotive, agriculture, or sporting events.
- Commercial Grade and Portability
- Reaches up to 110,000 BTU's
- Variable Heat Settings
- Patented Heat Output
- 5.5 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- Heats Up To 2,600 sq. ft.
- Runs Up To 9 Hours On A Full Tank
- LED Temperature Display
- Thermostat Automatically Adjusts Heat Output
- Thermostat Adjustable to 95 degrees Fahrenheit
- No Startup Time Required
- Steel Handles
- Weatherproof Design
- Certified For Outdoor Use
This Product Is Proudly Assembled in the USA Using Parts Manufactured in the USA!
- Designed, Engineered, Assembled and Tested in the USA.
- Skilled American workers manufacture parts, assemble and test our products.
- Only high-quality materials and parts are used in the manufacturing of our products.
- Our factory features state of the art manufacturing equipment.
- Product ships from our domestic warehouse in Kentucky, USA.
AGENCY CERTIFIED MULTI-FUEL OPERATION: Kerosene, #1 & #2 Diesel, Fuel Oil, JP-8 or Jet A Fuel
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.