This heater is factory reconditioned by ProCom in the USA to perform like new!
This ProCom Vent-Free Log Set has all the details and features of a high-end log line, allowing you to enjoy the same wood-burning experience but without its inefficient and messy residue. This vent-free gas log set heat the air first, circulating the warmth through the room, much like your central heating system. Includes many great features like the Patented Dual Fuel Technology that allows the heater to have the ability to use either Natural Gas or Liquid Propane in one unit. This high quality, mess-free, and long lasting product can keep your home warm for many years.
This vent-free gas log set features a large glowing ember bed to enhance the look and feel of the log set. The glowing embers look as though real embers have fallen from the logs and glimmer as the log set warms your home. This feature is found only on high end log set designs.
- 35,000 BTU Heats up to 1,300 sq. ft.
- Patented DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY
- 1 Unit operates off Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Thermostat Remote Control Included – This remote controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperture and control your log set by using the included remote control. (Requires 4 AA and 2 AAA Batteries)
- The LCD screen of the remote control displays current room temperature in °F or °C, Burner On/Off Indication and Thermostat or Manual Mode Indication.
- 9 hand painted realistic looking concrete logs
- Solid, well built black powder coated chassis
- Economical: 99.9% efficient. No outside duct or chimney needed!
- Safety Assurance: O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery Assisted Piezo ignition (Requires 1 AAA Battery)
- Must be installed in a masonry or agency approved firebox
- Minimum Firebox Size Required: 20” H x 28” W in front (23” W at rear) x 15” D
Lava Rock Shown In Picture Is Not Included.
Gas Log Features
Reconditioned products may show some areas of slight scuffs, scratches or imperfections.
Please Note: This Item Is Not for Sale To Residents In California. Check your local regulations before purchasing and installation. Click Here to view state by state code acceptances for vent-free gas appliances. Vent-Free heaters do not operate at elevations above 4,500 feet altitude.
WARNING Click Here for detailed information on Prop 65.