No matter what your poison, Avenger Coolers will keep ice cold and have your spirits raised for a great Halloween party.
Using perfect ice for the right cocktail is crucial and the bottom line is ice can make or break a great cocktail, and great cocktails can make or break a party.
Avenger coolers will keep your ice cold all night long for cool Halloween cocktails and non-alcoholic drinks too.
So eat, drink and be scary with an Avenger Cooler this Halloween!
How to crush ice.
I usually just smash a large block of ice with my fist but this version can be done easily by anyone.
1. Shake ice into a large gallon size plastic bag.
2. Use giant wood mallet to slowly crush ice.
Bloody Mary Shooters
2 shots Vodka
4 shots Tomato Juice
1 shot Sauce
½ Lemon, Juiced
4 Dashes Hot Sauce
1 Teaspoon Horseradish
1 Stick Celery
1 Wedge Lemon
1. Mix ingredients well with crushed ice.
2. Pour into a test tube glasses.
3. Garnish with celery and lemon.
Non Alcoholic Candy Corn Punch (kid friendly!)
Candy corn mimics the appearance of corn kernels, hence the name but have no nutritional value.
1 Package lemon gelatin
1 Can mango nectar
1 large bottle of orange soda
1 Cup boiling water
2 cups whipped cream
1. Stir gelatin in hot water until dissolved.
2. Add mango nectar
3. Pour into large pitcher
4. Refrigerate until mixture sets like Jell-o
5. Add orange soda and crushed ice
6. Add cream to top of the drink
7. Add a few candy corn on top
This is where you should focus most of your ice production. It's all about the small cubed ice for a variety of cocktails.
Making Scare-tini's? The small cubes are perfect for shaking or stirring a classic.
1 1/2 ounces Citrus Vodka
1 ounce dark grape juice
1/2 ounce blackberry syrup
1. Pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker full of ice.
2. Shake and strain into chilled glass.
3. Garnish with blackberries
After the little ghosts and goblins have passed out, it's time for that first sip of a well-crafted cocktail and so having larger cubed ice is perfect as they don't melt as fast and dilute the "good stuff".
A highball is whiskey and ginger ale and a refreshing way to enjoy Canadian, rye and bourbon whiskies.
Slowly build the drink in the glass by adding ingredients one at a time.
2 ounces whiskey
1. Fill a glass with large cube ice.
2. Pour the whiskey into the glass.
3. Pour with ginger ale.
Eat, drink and be scary with an Avenger Cooler this Halloween!